BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have not posted since steelhead....have not had a chance to hit the fraser yet.....is the water down enough to get into pegleg or laidlaw to BB......i would like to get out this friday.....any info would be appreciated.....thanks guys

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanx abbyfg.......i guess its not time yet......one of these days have to buy a boat

N

·
0 Posts
Water too high at Peg and Laidlaw.
But, you can fish at Jones Creek, Hunter Creek, Silver Creek, mouth of the Coke and Scales bar. No boat required.
Enjoy! :D

·
Registered
612 Posts
Don't wade in too far,,had to grab a fellow last week who floated down stream 50 yds to my anchored boat...
What some guys will do to get at my cold drinks on ice in the cooler :roll: !!!!

·
Administrator
3,732 Posts
Way to go Abby, that one made me giggle! :lol: I guess you need two sticks when you fish. :wink:

·
Registered
730 Posts
start boating up river!!! No it's located at hope weigh scales foe commercial trucks, hence the name, but I've been told you can't park there, besides if you do park chances are it'll be broken into when you get back, my advise is to almost keep doors open so ya don't get a busted window, their gona get in if they want to anyway, just keep nothin in it

·
Registered
81 Posts
Seen vehicles fishin laidlaw already and many of of the other bars in the Hope area as well....the water was dropping good and all the bars in the area that are usually hammered by fisherman are accessable now. Well most of them anyways.....can't wait to get home and klunk a biggie! :wink: Hope this helps. :wink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts