BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
heading for laidlaw tomorrow.....have fished there for socks a lot but never for springs.....is it better to BB or throw in a bar rig there....stress release day tomorrow 8) 8) 8)

·
Registered
85 Posts
Me too.

I tried bar fishing there Thursday, but no luck. Most of the people I saw were bottom bouncing. Water is still a little high. I think I might go there earlier Friday. Waders are a bonus. Lots of hungry mosquitos.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
finally got an afternoon on the fraser.....fished laidlaw from 12:30 untill 5:00.....beautiful day.....saw 2 springs landed and one lost........plus 8 or 9 sockeye.....none for me but np.....just a day to take it all in and throw a few hundred casts......loved it

·
Registered
54 Posts
Over the past week or so I have been out 5 times to Laidlaw and it has been pretty good...I usually go out for several hours each day, and there have been Springs cought throughout the day...It was a little manic out there today though!!!!!!!!....Week days are definately better...There seem to be quite a few Sockeye coming through as well, with short spirts of " Spring on".....I have seen about a dozen springs being taken home on the last two trips, but as we all know this is only a small reflection of the amount of fish being cought....you hear "doh" almost as many times :wink: Great to be out there on the water and catchinh fish...man...doesn't get much better :D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts