BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
The site is fantastic, should really help the sucsess rate when I go with the kids to a lake we have'nt fished before.

:thumbup:

·
Registered
33 Posts
I have been using Angler's Atlas for a few years now. It is a great site.They add new depth charts frequently, and you can even request one if its not on the site. I only have one complaint, the events page is very rarely updated.

Rogue0412

·
Registered
334 Posts
Wow, that's a great site and it offers a great alternative to another site that I really don't want to use any more. Thanks very much for the info. I'm sure I'll get a lot of mileage out of that one.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Hey thanks for the site, unfrotunately I still haven't been able to find a good map for the shuswap lake. Unforunately the lake is sooo big its always fragmented into separate maps it would really be nice to find a single map even if its small so I can keep it in one map rather than 4 separate ones. On well guess that might never happen.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
I saw a book in Canadian Tire yesterday that had all the lakes for Vancouver Island in a similar format to the ones at angler atlas & fish wizard. They had multiple books covering different areas of BC.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts