BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so far so good.....two come from behind road wins.....not often I can say this leafs have best record in league woot woot!!!:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Not the Leafs!!! you failed to mention your team.....seems you got as much balls as your team did last night Junebug!!!! LOL :cheers::peace:

·
Registered
18 Posts
Let the best men win

@junebug say hello to my little friend!!!!
@pippen when the leafs run over scouzcouver!!!
All other fisherman friends a happy rainy fall Saturday afternoon hockey night in Canada on CBC.:cheers:

·
Registered
4,347 Posts
Hey.. Chineseal,

Remember in the mobster movie, when the sleazy hitman said he'd be glad to "off Bugsy Seigel"?

The gentlemanly mobster played by F.Murray Abraham responded with: (and I paraphrase here)..
" The man's name is Benjamin, not Bugsy. There will be no disrespect here." (Even tho they were planning to kill him).

I'm no Canucks fan, either...but they ARE professionals and they ARE the Canucks, not "Scuzzcouver."
Weak ...SO junior high...inexcusably anemic.

Run smack all you want..but don't be a wad...man up.

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
@junebug say hello to my little friend!!!!
@pippen when the leafs run over scouzcouver!!!
All other fisherman friends a happy rainy fall Saturday afternoon hockey night in Canada on CBC.:cheers:
What's that again ? Laughs lose to the Canucks again ?:thumbup:

·
Registered
265 Posts
[/QUOTE]
All other fisherman friends a happy rainy fall Saturday afternoon hockey night in Canada on CBC.:cheers:[/QUOTE]

What's that got to do with my sway bar links? I sure hope this joke found the right ChineseAl. Freakin Volcanoligists! Oh yeah ya lost the game & a few fish too....

1 - 20 of 226 Posts