BC Fishing Reports banner
181 - 200 of 226 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #182 ·
ya ya ya laugh it up.....it's all good, very thick skinned here boys!!

at least the Leafs have admitted its time to blow this team up and try from scratch.....just waiting for the Sharks to realize the same thing Mikey!!:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
i heard on the radio today that the DJ made a bet with a musician, who is also a leafs fan, a case of beer on the outcome of next sunday's game between the leafs and the canucks. The musician simply said "i'll just send you a case of beer now"

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #188 ·
i heard on the radio today that the DJ made a bet with a musician, who is also a leafs fan, a case of beer on the outcome of next sunday's game between the leafs and the canucks. The musician simply said "i'll just send you a case of beer now"
were you this cocky last week before your Canuks got their asses handed to them by Buffalo??:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #193 ·
Did you enjoy the Blues toying with the Leafs last night? Looked like kids playing men
To be completely honest, at this point I would be disappointed if they won!!! I'm not saying we have any chance of first over all pick....but the higher the better.....if they're truly going to blow this team up at years end then what's the point finishing 9th thru 12th in conference....loose every game for all I care and hope for top three pick come this summer:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
were you this cocky last week before your Canuks got their asses handed to them by Buffalo??:cheers::peace:
You mean like you being cocky every September til roughly Christmas when all shit falls apart......over and over and over. It's like a perpetual car crash we all keep watching. Jep's got the biggest balls early in the season trashing every team possible and touting his Leaves.

Jep's team has made the playoffs once since being on the forum and that one time they are responsible for arguably the greatest playoff meltdown of all time.

One appearance at the dance in 10 years and you are gonna call people (albeit a new to the forum post booster) cocky when they lose to a team ranked below them?

Jepsy.....careful in that glass house.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #195 · (Edited)
You mean like you being cocky every September til roughly Christmas when all shit falls apart......over and over and over. It's like a perpetual car crash we all keep watching. Jep's got the biggest balls early in the season trashing every team possible and touting his Leaves.

Jep's team has made the playoffs once since being on the forum and that one time they are responsible for arguably the greatest playoff meltdown of all time.

One appearance at the dance in 10 years and you are gonna call people (albeit a new to the forum post booster) cocky when they loss to a team ranked below them?

Jepsy.....careful in that glass house.[/QU]

I don't have to watch what I'm saying....I'm a fan of a team!! do you expect me to admit defeat in October?? of course I'm full of optimism in December....that's because they were playing well then....I'm also the first to admit when we suck!! you keep bringing up a series lose to Boston two freaking years ago!! LOL let it go....just like I let go of the fact Vancouver has never!!! won anything...oh and lost to Boston at home in game seven of the finals :cheers::peace:

·
Registered
3,936 Posts
Yes....so calling someone out for being or not being cocky is a tad hypocritical coming from the quintessential Leaf fan.

Your fan base is the poster child for split personalities/bi-polar/unstable. ;)

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #197 ·
Yes....so calling someone out for being or not being cocky is a tad hypocritical coming from the quintessential Leaf fan.

Your fan base is the poster child for split personalities/bi-polar/unstable. ;)

nothing hypocritical, bi-polar unstable about me.....just a die hard fan, I wear my Leafs hat every day with pride!, never catch me throwing a jersey on the ice, and I don't cut up players on my team, even if some of them deserve it.....as for the cocky remark, isn't that what this section of forum is for?? poke fun and rib guys about their teams...:cheers::peace:

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Well, the next 2 years are supposed to great draft years so maybe they can re stock the team. I was sure surprised a team actually took Clarkson and his retarded contract off their hands

181 - 200 of 226 Posts