BC Fishing Reports banner
141 - 160 of 226 Posts
Ya think? If he played one shat of D they might be in, and not be just hoping for a playoff hockey slot.

Minus 34 means he's standing around stinking up his thumbs when the play is in his own zone.
That's a prima donna for you..."I'll score ---YOU guys do the dirty work".

The pilsbury dough boy kessel throws another tantrum on ice....seems like almost every game now he is embarrasing his team even more than they are embarrasing themselves with this monumental breakdown.....wow they beat the mighty flames and now have a 9% chance of making the playoffs.....what a shame

Discussion starter · #143 ·
The pilsbury dough boy kessel throws another tantrum on ice....seems like almost every game now he is embarrasing his team even more than they are embarrasing themselves with this monumental breakdown.....wow they beat the mighty flames and now have a 9% chance of making the playoffs.....what a shame
it's called emotion, something your teams players lacked completely this year!!! last I checked he's still in top 5 players for point and goals!!! oh and yup it may only be a 9% shot at playoffs but it's a shot, better then say 0%!!! like Vancouver's has been for the last 2 months :cheers::peace:

They're not dead yet....But crap...they have been doing the "Chicago"---more losses than wins when they really need points.
These last few games--for ALL the teams jockeying for a playoff spot-- will be great to watch.

it's called emotion, something your teams players lacked completely this year!!! last I checked he's still in top 5 players for point and goals!!! oh and yup it may only be a 9% shot at playoffs but it's a shot, better then say 0%!!! like Vancouver's has been for the last 2 months :cheers::peace:
its called being a whiny baby, he should stick to what he's good at, he can be a game chager but when things don,t go his way he acts like a 2 year old....as for our boys tell me something i don,t know, they have been out of the pic since jan

Discussion starter · #146 ·
its called being a whiny baby, he should stick to what he's good at, he can be a game chager but when things don,t go his way he acts like a 2 year old....as for our boys tell me something i don,t know, they have been out of the pic since jan
ok fair enough, he does act like a child sometimes....but lets cut these guys some slack, he's 25!! and playing in one of the biggest fish bowls in the game of hockey.....if this team fails to make playoff he takes shit all off season.

ok fair enough, he does act like a child sometimes....but lets cut these guys some slack, he's 25!! and playing in one of the biggest fish bowls in the game of hockey.....if this team fails to make playoff he takes shit all off season.
Cut him some slack????? I can give you 5.4 million reasons he doesn't deserve any slack. Suck it up and put on your big boy pants Phil.

Reactions: nocoho
LOL...damn those you tube inserts, LMAO, one second you are watching some kid throwing a tantrum, and then 5 minutes later you are still surfing the similar videos at the end of each clip, only suddenly you find you're watching some homeless korean kid singing on koreas got talent, you look around, laughing at yourself a bit and quietly close the window wondering how the hell that happened...???

Guess its better than watching the leafs play right now, certainly better than watching the Canucks. I need to go fishing...::)

Discussion starter · #149 ·
Cut him some slack????? I can give you 5.4 million reasons he doesn't deserve any slack. Suck it up and put on your big boy pants Phil.

Give your head a shake!!!! plenty of guys making a hell of a lot more cash then him.....he earns every dollar he makes!! look at your stat shit list buddy....you know you would love him on your shitty ass team.

Give your head a shake!!!! plenty of guys making a hell of a lot more cash then him.....he earns every dollar he makes!! look at your stat shit list buddy....you know you would love him on your shitty ass team.
Not talking about "plenty of guys making a hell of a lot more cash then him" (although there are plenty of guys making more than him and plenty making less that show more class every game than Kessel does in a whole season). Give my head a shake?? No, I'm not the delusional one. My team is shitty, but that doesn't make Kessel a classy player. The boy has to grow into a man sooner or later (I'm betting on much later). Maybe once the leafs are eliminated, you could knit a crying towel and send it to your good buddy. Glad you guys have him.

Discussion starter · #151 ·
start looking at all the dead weight on your team and worry about them, want to go down the list of players on your team with no class!!!
never mind your classless management staff and coaches LMAO:cheers::peace:

start looking at all the dead weight on your team and worry about them, want to go down the list of players on your team with no class!!!
never mind your classless management staff and coaches LMAO:cheers::peace:
No argument jep, but we're not talking about "my" team, or any other. We're (at least I am) talking about the leafs and that classless piece of excrement they have, named Kessel. It's either a lazy or stupid defence that goes "My piece of crap isn't as bad as your piece of crap." Everyone knows that Kessel is a whiney baby. The fact that there are other whiney babies in the league, doesn't change who Kessel is. The fact that he can score goals (some pretty ones at that), doesn't suddenly make the sun shine out his butt. Or suddenly make him a likeable individual.

Defend that if you can, or continue using the type of excuse I imagine Kessel would use himself. But what does that say about you. Either way I don't really care.

Discussion starter · #154 ·
No argument jep, but we're not talking about "my" team, or any other. We're (at least I am) talking about the leafs and that classless piece of excrement they have, named Kessel. It's either a lazy or stupid defence that goes "My piece of crap isn't as bad as your piece of crap." Everyone knows that Kessel is a whiney baby. The fact that there are other whiney babies in the league, doesn't change who Kessel is. The fact that he can score goals (some pretty ones at that), doesn't suddenly make the sun shine out his butt. Or suddenly make him a likeable individual.

Defend that if you can, or continue using the type of excuse I imagine Kessel would use himself. But what does that say about you. Either way I don't really care.
ok fine your welcome to your opinion, I watch a lot of the games and I don't see the whining you do....but I guess I'm bias

141 - 160 of 226 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.