BC Fishing Reports banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 53 Posts

· Retired staff
6,673 Posts
LoL...no problem there nocoho... :beerchug:

But really...when were you thinking as far as fishout...? Are you feeling particularly motivated to start organizing it...?

· Registered
1,349 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
just putting out a feeler more than anything rib, end of season fishout last year was quite enjoyable...not looking to organize it but if it happened will definitely contribute......pm me if you want to hook up for some early season HO's

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Why not make it the end of September. then its still early-ish but there is still enough fish around to keep us fly chuckers amused :thumbup:

Im always in for a fishout even though i have missed the last three :wallbash:

· Registered
1,461 Posts
HOOK said:
Why not make it the end of September. then its still early-ish but there is still enough fish around to keep us fly chuckers amused :thumbup:

You just wanna hook a big stinky white :D

I'd say an early one like in a week would be good as it will make it a real challenge for the rods involved. But its kinda late to say theres gonna be a fishout in 1 week lol.

· Registered
3,796 Posts
nocoho said:
any thoughts of an early season fishout??? :beerchug:
reelangler said:
I'm down with the idea.
HOOK said:

Why don't you guys (as a group) or any one of you organise it. It doesn't take much effort, right RA. You all have access to the forum and are on the computer anyway. Put up a post with a date, time and call for participants. Decode on the parameters you want and go for it. :beerchug:

· Registered
258 Posts
Just a suggestion when organizing a fishout.

Set a date, time and place and don`t ask what`s best for everybody ;) When you decide on a date and time double check to make sure there are no coinciding river cleanups or derby's that will interfere with or stop people from showing up.

Cheers
Nuggy

· Registered
3,796 Posts
Agreed. Pick a date, startime and place, lunch time and place and wrap up time and place. Guys will step up with offers of food, tents, etc. butr someone has to make a decision on the other matters first. Lotsa folks want to have one, not many will take the ten minutes needed to set it up. :wallbash:

· Registered
1,367 Posts
Shane said:
reelangler said:
Should we focus on fly or gear?
I'd say focus on a date, its up to the individual angler what they think will get themself into fish.
Well I was just wondering what the majority of people would like to do so we could focus on a certain location for the fishout. Not all fly water is good for gear fisherman, and vise-versa. But I guess people could fish where they want and everyone meets up afterwards.

· Registered
1,989 Posts
How about an overnihgt fishout? Camp out at one of the many camp spots on the river? I'm in for this one ill bring the sippin drinks for around the camp fire! End of sept works just fine with me! I'm all geared up by then to smash some fish. CK

· Registered
876 Posts
Fun stuff :happy: I dont need to camp though, and hopefully by the I'll have my driver's liscence :thumbup:

1 - 20 of 53 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.