BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So, a while ago on the forum, I followed a post where people were posting pics of their favourite Steelhead of the season. I liked the post and enjoyed peeking at people's pictures of their success.

So, not sure of where I am in the post count to reach 50 posts??? ::), but hoping this will help out.
That, plus I do not spend as much time here as I should according to one of my buddies.

So, seeing Coho season is into full swing, I thought now would be a nice time to see some photos of great fish people have caught this season.

I love fishing period, but also really enjoying seeing happy people with a fish that has made their day as well! :happy:

So, I had a chance to get out and get a few nice ones recently.
It is neat when you get into a few "larger" fish, which I did on this particular day.

This guy I found to be very photogenic due to his huge adipose fin:

So, let's see some other great fish, hopefully lots of great Coho.

Dano

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Re: Let's see pictures of those fish from the fall season. Fishing pictures thr

Wow very nice steelie mmmroe - :thumbup: Looking forward to catching my first steelie.

· Registered
2,348 Posts
Nice big coho and a fine looking fall steely gents good work.

That coho reminds me of a Lakelse fish!

That steelie reminds me of..... well....exactly what it is- one of the few remaining survivors of one of the greatest steely gene pools anywhere in the world from one of the finest steehead rivers in the world. Imagine being there back in Dave Stewarts days when there were 10 to 20 thousand returning a year instead of 1-2 thousand? It must have been heaven.

here are a few trout pics from this october all caught on glow bugs

· Registered
2 Posts
Heres my last nice Silver, hooked on a Jig under a float in saltwater near tahuya in washington state here last oct. Photos were taken where i cleaned the fish after leaving a crowded area for more peace and quiet.
I entered the pic in Quantum's website photo contest and won a reel.
http://www.quantumfishing.com/extras/photosubmissions.html

That new reel is excellent and worth $189 USD up to $220 USD

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Coho Cody: what pic are tou talking about? first pic YES coho MMMRoe's pic big steely from the T cant you tell the difference? or maybe be more specific what fish your talking about eh ;D

· Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: Let's see pictures of those fish from the fall season. Fishing pictures thr

SteelHQ

Those are awesome photos!!!

Thought the fish may be out of Southern US or maybe Oregon, but the fact he is on the East Coast would be an indicator otherwise,

Dano

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.