BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
yup but remember the steelhead tags are still not out yet so if you want to fish for steel then you need to go online to purchase your licence. You can not just buy your license at your local shop and then buy the stamp online. You have to buy both online. They have no idea when the stamps will be ready.

·
Registered
274 Posts
flyguy said:
yup but remember the steelhead tags are still not out yet so if you want to fish for steel then you need to go online to purchase your licence. You can not just buy your license at your local shop and then buy the stamp online. You have to buy both online. They have no idea when the stamps will be ready.
I got mine on friday with all the stamps on . :thumbup:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I bought online, with all tags, and received confirmation, but every time I try to print the licence, all I get is an error report, and disconnected from the internet?? wonder if I'd get in trouble if I have the confirmation, but not the licence while fishing this week?

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ogobogo said:
I bought online, with all tags, and received confirmation, but every time I try to print the licence, all I get is an error report, and disconnected from the internet?? wonder if I'd get in trouble if I have the confirmation, but not the licence while fishing this week?
Your licence should come up as a PDF file (Adobe Acrobat). Save the .pdf file to your desktop, close your browser, then open the file and print it from there.

I had the same problem and that's how I solved it. This also gives you a backup copy of your licence to print later on if your paper copy gets soggy/lost.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I got my license on line with all the add ons - I did it a couple of weeks ago and no problem at all

I actually printed up a couple of spares - so one in my river vest , another for my boat kit and one in glove compartment

did not notice anything that said I could not do this. Think its great

Oakey

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I just did mine on line as well :thumbup: . It sure is alot easier then going to a shop and it is alot quicker. You can also save a copy to your computer just in case something happens to the one you printed. No I still do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing as now you can print as many as you want making it easier to cheat on limits( :naughty: ) . Yes you could do this before by saying you lost your licence but I think you had to pay a small fee. With this system you pay nothing but the paper and the ink in your printer which is cheap.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
flyguy said:
I just did mine on line as well :thumbup: . It sure is alot easier then going to a shop and it is alot quicker. You can also save a copy to your computer just in case something happens to the one you printed. No I still do not know if this is a good thing or a bad thing as now you can print as many as you want making it easier to cheat on limits( :naughty: ) . Yes you could do this before by saying you lost your licence but I think you had to pay a small fee. With this system you pay nothing but the paper and the ink in your printer which is cheap.
How does having multiple copies of the same licence allow you to cheat on limits?

·
Registered
1,374 Posts
11th Warrior said:
flyguy said:
How does having multiple copies of the same licence allow you to cheat on limits?
You can mark your catch down on one license which would not be on the others.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.