BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am somewhat new to salt water fishing and I need to know what licenses and papers I need to legally fish from my boat.

So far I have:
Driver's License (obviously)
Pleasure Craft Card (boat is 18ft but I have an 8ft tender with an old 3hp)
Boat Registration (K#)
VHF Radio License
Tidal Waters Fishing Licence (with Salmon Stamp)
Freshwater Fishing Licence (just in case I stop en route)
Firearms PAL (in case I have the .22 or shottie along and don't want to leave it in the truck)

Am I missing anything?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.