BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
I was up to lindeman on tuesday and there was a guy that caught a good three pound trout from there. I have caught a two pound one there once but with a lure not a fly. They seem to bite down low like 20 ft so I don't know what fly setup would work here.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hiked in with a belly boat Sunday July 13th. Got to the lake about 8am to risers and jumpers. When the sun came over the mountain the fish seemed to stop eating. I trolled different flys around the lake on a sinking line with no bites. There were many different insects on the lake, but the fish were not active. The flys I trolled were green and black wooly buggers, damsfly nymphs. When I first got there I tried a dry caddis fly. There were mayflys on the lake. Anyways, good luck. It looked like people that fished there regularly were heading up there when I was leaving.

·
Registered
93 Posts
i went up there just this past wednesday.. but didnt arive until about 1 o'clock..
i couldnt see any action going on in the water. i tried a couple casts from shore just using a spinner but was mostly up just for the hike so didnt stay long. i want to go really early next time and try some different spots on the lake. does anyone know of some good spots to fish from just shore?

·
Registered
334 Posts
The big rock in the talus slope at the far end is a decent spot and the creek mouth near there is alright too. I've had only very spotty success at that lake though. The nice thing about Lindeman is that you get the consolation prize of a spectacular view if the fish aren't biting.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.