BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, not much action in the reports section other than sockeye stuff, thought I'd give a heads up to our more long term members.

Action is picking up on the vedder this last week or two for lots of white spring jacks and adults. Fish getting taken every day in the canal areas. No need to fish the trouble spots, just a walk and wade all through there and it will produce fish out of the trenches and pockets.

Roe is best, these fish are pigs for roe.

Most of the more diehard anglers are keeping quiet about it, but word is getting out, and this run is well under way every year at this time. Should be coho mixed in by now as well, although I haven't heard anything concrete just yet.

Good luck out there and good fishing...

:cheers:

·
Registered
745 Posts
Hey Rib!

Good news!! Looking forward to spending a little time on that flow until the crowds start showing up!......:thumbup:

I must admit I am a little tired of the soc scene, although I have to say the area we fished (from shore, near Hope) was mostly filled with very nice people! We helped a few people with gear and gear selection and made some new casual friends!

Mike
:cheers:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts