BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well with the lack of pressure last week due to blown out conditions, all our local river steelhead were lulled into a sleep prior to this week. High water has pushed fish down, and brought some freshies in on most systems, and they seem to be spread out nicely throughout. I cannot possibly go into all the details, but suffice it to say I not only have my own first hand accounts of this, but also reliable reports from a few others...

The vedder, and a handfull of other rivers have been producing really good numbers of steelhead the last few days. If you haven't renewed your licence yet, now is the time to do it...less crowds, lots of big fish... :thumbup:

Get out there guys, you can't go wrong right now... ;)

rib

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Shoot we do need new licenses...damit...I totally forgot... :wallbash: last thing on my mind..but oh well..2nd yr that I've needed a licence now..wonder how man more to go :confused:

Mike <"))))))))><

·
Registered
135 Posts
Here on the Island, the Cowichan has been on fire the last 2 1/2 weeks. Very little pressure mid week when us retired old Phartz phish. We are getting some big fresh fish into the system at this time of year. Today's best was a chrome 39 inch buck.

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Don't know for sure if I am even going saturday yet, only hoping that I get the chance...If I get out there, the destination will be a last minute decision...possibly head northwards...

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Still a lot of fish around...and I mean a lot...Our group was hooked into 11 fish over the course of the day on the vedder this weekend. You have to be persistent, they are in there, you might drift through 20 times before you get into a fish, just work those "fishy" spots really hard...they'll take... ;)

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
You see, Mike.....Sooner or later, ya gotta start payin.......licences, tags, taxes.....Blah Blah.......you''r getting out of the "free zone"..................LOL ;D.............Ortho

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.