Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are some stockings that they did today

APRIL 22ND 2008'S RAINBOW TROUT STOCKINGS

Lake name Number of fish
Lafarge 1,200
Rice 1,200
Como 700
Sasamat 700

Average weight of these fish is 250 grams.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
WOW they did Lafarge on the 10th and now again 12days later. which site are you using to get these daily reports Flyguy. i use Fishbc.com but it still hasnt updated from the 17th

looks like we should have a good time Saturday again.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Lafarge will be stocked ever 2 weeks until they reach 10,000 fish total. This is part of the fish in the city program that is part of the freshwater fisheries society.

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
ok that part is kinda of of good yet bad. i thought they were going to spread out the 10,000 fish over the spring/summer/fall

hopefully they start putting more in Green timbers :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Here are todays numbers

APRIL 23RD 2008'S RAINBOW TROUT STOCKINGS

Lake name Number of fish
Alouette 3,000
Mike 400
Rolley 600

Average weight of these fish is 250 grams.

·
Registered
417 Posts
Chrome_13 said:
Ill be fishing Rice Lake on Friday morning, Anyone else heading out to fish there? Whats a good teqnique to use for the Rice lake fish. Imm probably hook up a worm and spinner, any suggestions?
go and get yourself a small non-cooked shrimp from T&T and have fun under float

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
if you use fly gear Chrome13 try an Olive wooly bugger. works great on pellet fed fish :thumbup: got mine at Lafarge on this but did get alof on other things also. when the fish are first put in they still look for green things that look like pellets LOL O0

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
This is good to see....

I find it funny how they have stocked a lot of the lakes up Harrison, but the only thing that I find is that the gates are locked firmly to a lot of the locations up there.....so if someone wants to do some serious bush wacking or hiking, they can be in for a treat!

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Here is the latest.
Lake name Number of fish
Rice 1,000
Lafarge 1,000
Buntzen 1,000

Average weight of these fish is 330 grams.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.