BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there I am looking for someone with a boat to take me and my girlfriend out to the chuck, I have my own gear I am I can say experienced at fishing fresh mostly but have caught my share in salt usually up island. Im here in Surrey,bc. Im good company friendly and so is my girl who I would like to get a fish for the first time. I am outdated with places to fish and limited as I only have a inflatable with an electric motor. I am willing to pay most of fuel cost. Time is not a issue longer the better for myself. I would like to land some salmon,ling,snapper & halibut a great fish which I have never sunk a hook into but would love to try.If anyone is looking for good company please reply back to me , I am mature and respectable 27yr. Hope to hear back from someone looking or with a suggestion in which I could go with a 12 ft inflatable elec motor which is safe, I went out to cates park but wasnt to sure of under 2nd narrows I stayed away I hear capilano mouth is good for coho right now. I ended up crabbing at the old mc'd's seabus and got skunked with little guys,lol,. ANyhoo hope to get some feedback guys and thanks muchly. Happy fishin'' :thumbup:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Hi buddy, I cannot stress this enough... DO NOT take that little boat on the chuck, there is a good chance you will never be seen again! I have a 16.5 foot boat with 100 hp on it and that can feel small at times. The first and second narrows are dangerous when the tide changes and can run a current of 7 knots. I know that some members on here are looking for gas helpers and company. You should have no trouble hooking up a fishing partner!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.