BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shot in the dark here folks. May be an asinine question, but some while ago on this forum, someone posted or linked to pics of an absolutely gorgeous looking lake (possibly in the cariboo?) - where/what's the name of the place? The pics looked like they were from some tropical Caribbean vacation spot as there were white sandy beaches - they were quite distinctive (which is why I suspect someone on here knows the place I'm talking about). It was described as having good fishing and good features for families as the water in the shallows was unusually warm due to extensive white sand underwater spits or bars. Any kind of hints or help will be appreciated. Thanks in advance. :cheers:

·
Registered
261 Posts
I kinda remember that too japander.

What comes to mind is possibly Echo Lake out of Vernon?

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
Hey Japander, did that post involve the angler with his girlfriend/wife flyfishing early this season...? I also seem to recall that post. Something tells me it was Kentucky-Allyene, but that's just a hunch and have done a quick search for it and have been unable to find it as of yet...

Hope that helps narrow down the search...

·
Registered
3 Posts
Johnson lake is what i think you are after. Search Johsonlakeresort they have some pics on their site.

Lou

·
Registered
452 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys - the winner is.... Johnson. Ribby has kindly introduced me to another option - and the two locales aren't far from each other so they could be combined into one trip. Cool.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts