BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently lost my nikon coolpix camera and I need help finding it. Its yellow and has lots of videos and picture of fish :)D) and underwater footage and other pictures. It was lost on Squamish area lake. This camera means alot to me as im currently mking a school project about fishing and that camera was what I used for almost all my footage.
Please keep an eye out for a postings on social medias that could be my camera. Thank you! if found contact me at boris.w.dell @gmail.com

cheers,

(I dont know if this is an appropriate place to post this, mods move it if you please)

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Also print up some LOST posters and leave around the lake. Someone may well return it. I have been on the receiving end of such good fortune.

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Not meant as a criticism, but always, always back up important data as soon as you enter/acquire it. I have had weeks' worth of work go south in the past, and have adopted the practice of backing up everything. Sorry for your loss and hope it works out well for you.

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not meant as a criticism, but always, always back up important data as soon as you enter/acquire it. I have had weeks' worth of work go south in the past, and have adopted the practice of backing up everything. Sorry for your loss and hope it works out well for you.
Im sure glad I had already saved most of my important files! I always save my files after a trip.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts