BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
another Leaf hater!! wow really you guys need to get lives :p Junebug I ASSume you are a Canucks fan, I could point out Vancouver fans are the most Obnoxious people I've met...but won't lol Yes the Leafs have not won a Cup in the last fourty years, how many has your team? Are you just trying to deflect attion from your team who has TWO number 1 goalies, mvp twins and the same amount of wins as the AHL line up the Leafs put out!!::) Do you simply hate the Leafs because their fans don't waver everytime their team goes through rough patch, like we have the last ten years!!! lmao its only a game cheer up junebug!!! :cheers::peace:

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I am not a leaf hater by any means, but "rough patch"? That's hilarious! 45 years is a more than 2 generations.

The last time the Leafs won the cup there were only 6 teams in the NHL... It was a mathematical certainty the Leafs would win at least 13 cups between 1917 and 1966.. it's no coincidence the very year the NHL added more teams the Leafs dropped off the face of the hockey world.

another Leaf hater!! wow really you guys need to get lives :p Junebug I ASSume you are a Canucks fan, I could point out Vancouver fans are the most Obnoxious people I've met...but won't lol Yes the Leafs have not won a Cup in the last fourty years, how many has your team? Are you just trying to deflect attion from your team who has TWO number 1 goalies, mvp twins and the same amount of wins as the AHL line up the Leafs put out!!::) Do you simply hate the Leafs because their fans don't waver everytime their team goes through rough patch, like we have the last ten years!!! lmao its only a game cheer up junebug!!! :cheers::peace:

·
Registered
230 Posts
so whas that say about every other team that has failed to win a cup since expansion? still waiting for that answer!!!

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
so whas that say about every other team that has failed to win a cup since expansion? still waiting for that answer!!!
jep,

did you need me to write down the probability formula that shows how a 6 team league produces leaders compared to a 12, 24, and current 30 team league. The chances of winning the cup now is exponentially more difficult than back in the 6 team league. Not rocket science, but it is science.

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
yes i am pretty much a leaf hater, if thats a problem for you well you will have to deal with it, leaf fans are no doubt a staunch bunch but they would have to be to put up with that teams year after year of futility, the center of the universe in hockey is toronto, don,t know how that ever got started.....my cartoon post has nothing to do with vancouver fans, if you think we are obnoxious well thats just fine, i have no prob with your opinion, i am sure leaf fans would be smiling if they had 2 number 1 goalies duking it out.....i actually think the leafs have a good chance of making the playoffs this year, odds have to be in there favor one of these years and with a short season this could be it.....go leafs go

·
Registered
230 Posts
jep,

did you need me to write down the probability formula that shows how a 6 team league produces leaders compared to a 12, 24, and current 30 team league. The chances of winning the cup now is exponentially more difficult than back in the 6 team league. Not rocket science, but it is science.
Well if you could please write down that formula that would be great!!!!! then I would know when to expect the Vancouver Canucks to win the cup :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Well, I have a real problem here. A couple of months ago Wendy and I went to Disneyland. Never been before and I was really impressed to say the least. This weekend I was on ebay and saw a "Genuine Mickey Mouse outfit" for sale. Figuring I could surprise Wendy on our anniversary, I put in a bid. Now I find out if someone doesn't outbid me in the next 45 minutes, I AM GOING TO OWN THE LEAFS!!

·
Registered
593 Posts
Classic! :cheers:

Well, I have a real problem here. A couple of months ago Wendy and I went to Disneyland. Never been before and I waid. I wass really impressed to say the least. This weekend I was on ebay and saw a "Genuine Mickey Mouse outfit" for sale. Figuring I could surprise Wendy on our anniversary, I put in a bid. Now I find out if someone doesn't outbid me in the next 45 minutes, I AM GOING TO OWN THE LEAFS11

·
Registered
230 Posts
slip sliding away!!!! the playoffs that is.....new season, new coach, new GM......what the hell is a LEAF fan to do?? ???

1 - 17 of 17 Posts