BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another type of local fishing that I am thinking about getting into, and trying to shorting the learning curve by asking for help...

How is the bar fishing on the lower river right now? Is it better to time your fishing corresponding to certain tides, or to time of day, or to both? For example, is an early morning high tide the best time to fish?

Also, if there are lots of fish showing themselves, but no biters at all under considerable fishing pressure, is it time to just give up? This is something that I have seen the few times that I have been out, and ended up stinking like skunk.

·
Registered
911 Posts
There's always something happening out there sir.
There should be lots of jacks cruising around figuring out what to do. Lots of larger fish hanging around staging for the various valley flows
Once the slalmon finish moving through, the steelhead are right behind. We used to be out there end of Nov, Big fire large thermos of coffee w antifreeze of course, and Black head and winged spin and glo's. Those were some good times.
CD

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.