I only managed one today(on the fly) but one guy got into 12+
and i think everyone there got into some
then the seals moved in and that was it
I am heading out again Friday
just need to tie some more pink flies

·
Banned
33 Posts
hey guys ,does any1 now if the pinks will hit the nickomen slough?? got a boat and a small motor and would like to take the boys out . They werent old enough last time round...thanx

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
i have never seen any pinks in the slough just CHUM and COHO however the river is still high enough to put your boat in the lower Vedder or even try the mouth of the Harrison (great place for pinks)

tight lines

HOOK

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
For those who want to chuck spoons in the lower fraser for pinks just use a 1/4 oz 3/8 oz pink crock or krock and fish an incomming tide! I myself have a 6 wt that will be perfect for pinkies I'm think'in heading out sunday for some pieces of chrome for the BBQ! mmmmmmmm fresh fish!

CK

·
Registered
209 Posts
Whereabouts are you coming from? There's the Haney dock (across the street from the Billy Miner Pub) in Haney; in Richmond, all along River road, Garry Point park in Steveston, #3 Road pier; Annacis Island area in New West or the new park (don't know the name) where the old Harbour Air used to be; Fraserforeshore Park on Byrne Road in Burnaby; I imagine also Two Bit Bar and Duncan Bar in Langley area; under the Patullo Bridge; under the Port Mann bridge, etc etc. Pretty much any access point to the Fraser should have some fish going through at some point. Don't remember though if North Arm or South Arm of the Fraser is better though. Maybe someone could clarify that one.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.