BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
its not in an aquarium yet?? my bud almost had his kicker ripped off by that thing when it was tilted up, just like the pic where its chompin the bumper. looks like its eyeing up that 8 horse pretty good

·
Registered
2 Posts
HOLY CRAP! That's cool, but I wouldn't wanna meet it on my dingy :shock:

·
Registered
648 Posts
I don't think that Luna would be good fish company for a day out. never mind bananas, just tie her up to the back of your intended target's boat! I wonder what kind of environmental damage happens when a transient animal which consumes so much food, becomes a resident?

K

·
0 Posts
u think people would get mad if i put a harpoon in it as it nudged my boat? :lol: just kidding, hey i thought the government payed the FN band there a wack of money to take care of it?

·
Registered
31 Posts
its in Nootka Sound, NW Coast Vancouver Island .. its ocean, though its an inlet so the water is calm....

·
Registered
338 Posts
luna is dead

I just heard on the CBC that Luna is dead. According to the reports she got caught in a tug boat prop. I looked on the CBC website for more info, but nothing has been posted yet. It's pretty awful though.

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
Yes luna died by being hit by a tugboat propeller! something should have been done with luna years ago!weather relocation or captivity!

·
Registered
131 Posts
Wonders if the natives are going to sue tug boat captain now for killing the chief's spirit ??

·
Registered
131 Posts
NO Worries I just watched the news, The chief is now a Wolf

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
much anger! not good!

Hotrod

1 - 20 of 20 Posts