BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
....had the best day of my life last tues/wed. got the green light from the wife to hit the flow and came up aces w/ a 27" blindingly bright doe......this was followed by the landing of the most beautiful lunker ever! He weighed in @ 10lbs 3.4 ounces, 22" long and goes by the name Jack. I've got a fishing partner for life. Sweet! :thumbup:

· Registered
909 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the club. It's all good from here on in with all the firstsand and being able to watch them grow as every day is a adventure in thier eyes. Right on
Crazy D

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks guys. ya it was quite the battle. the final 16hrs of solid work was follwed by the call from the midwife that he wasn't going to pass through the weir. So it was an emerg c-sec ( for which the wife was grateful) that brought him out into the world. she's one tough cookie! Not only that she's letting me hit the river this Afternoon!! man I'm one lucky guy.
Andre :thumbup:

· Registered
1,660 Posts
Wow!!! That's a big buck! :eek: Reading your original post...did you guys have twins? Congratulations to you guys! :beerchug:

Wife and I are expecting our first on in April...a doe. :)

· Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
thanks again guys. Hey Stone, no twins. the 1st was a blindingly bright doe I caught on my local flow early in the afternoon drifting a roe bag. the wife was in pre-labour and told me to go get into a fish. I was more than happy to oblige her. infact she called me just as the fish was released. Good luck w/ yours come April. it's a wild experience and mark my words the 1st week....not so much fun. the little guy went off btween 3 and 7am. oy! :eek: sleep has been hard to come by :-\

· Registered
5,163 Posts
theweev said:
the wife was in pre-labour and told me to go get into a fish. I was more than happy to oblige her. infact she called me just as the fish was released.
Sounds like the wife is a definate keeper as well! ;D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.