BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well after a much needed week off of the shop I decided to get out fishing a little... walking tons of water each day seemed to be pretty productive... 4 days and a handfull of fish and even a couple pics...hard taking pics with the video camera by myself but it seemed to work Okay.... the fish are sure taking hard right now....
yesterday was the best with three hatcherys to the beach...killed the last one of the day... felt like I could of found more fish but the wind was driving me ni=uts.....

·
Registered
956 Posts
Very nice Thomas! Keep those pics coming! :cheers:

You sure have been into some nice fish lately. I love the look those early winter fish have with the pink hue on the gill plate!

:thumbup:

·
Registered
423 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Shane said:
Nice fish, the one that you bonked looks like it put up a good battle judging by the line marks around the face.
actually he spun himself up pretty good... that was the first one of the season for me and when I saw no fin he had very little chance... Rock Shampoo... I am amazed at the amount of hatchery fish so far...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.