BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

· Registered
1,165 Posts
Fish Finder said:
HOOK said:
must suck to be you guys my parole officer lets me go whenever i want and joins me quite a bit (rain prevailing)

tight lines

HOOK
Have kids..Then you'll be plotting all the time. :cheers: Because there's just not enough hours in the day. :p ;)

Finder :)
Yup your right fish finder. Once you have kids extra time is gone. But that is one thing I will never complain about.Between football, swimming,skating, soccer, then baseball it's hard to find time to fish.

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Have kids..Then you'll be plotting all the time. :cheers: Because there's just not enough hours in the day. :p ;)

Finder :)
[/quote]yes you can say that again

· Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
HOOK said:
have kids = have wife = babysitter so i can go fishing LOL :happy: :happy: we all think it but it just never happens that way does it?

HOOK
if it does please tell me the secret on how that works ;D

scruff

· Registered
1,199 Posts
scruffy said:
HOOK said:
have kids = have wife = babysitter so i can go fishing LOL :happy: :happy: we all think it but it just never happens that way does it?

HOOK
if it does please tell me the secret on how that works ;D

scruff
The SECRET is - find a woman who LOVES fishing like I do - ;D I think I want to go fishing more than my husband does - Im always bugging him to go - lol.

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Jack Straw said:
Fishnfvr, do you have a sister? ;D
No Unfortunately I do not - just 2 brothers that are not interested in anything I am - lol. (Mainly Fishing and hockey )- as they are my favorites - lol! Love those Canucks too :thumbup:
I think maybe you just have to take your girlfriend out and let her catch a few springs - maybe then she will change her mind. ;D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.