BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
789 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hit the local lake this afternoon for 2 hours, seen lots of other guys in there boats out there, as I kick over to my favourite spot on the lake i notice i chronomid hatch going off, so I rig up the indicator and Black with silver rib chronomid make my cast and about 30 seconds later Indicator dips under water and the 3WT is bent over with a nice little Rainbow. Tried the Chronomid again with one more hook up and lost it , switched over to my black/red micro leach's and olive micro leach's and nailed another 6 fish including one of those big broods probably about 5-6 pounds and snapped me off after a pretty good scrap !!!

All my fish were released to survive another day !!!!

Nice way to burn a few hours this afternoon !!!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Re: Day of Rainbows

Nice catch FF. I spent the afternoon doing the same thing with my kids with about the same amount of luck you had. Saw an older fellow trolling two lines from a canoe and he was doing very well also.

Chrono's are hatching in a big way right now and it sure is a LOT of fun :happy: :happy: :happy: :thumbup:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.