BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for those of you who are interested

river took a pretty good pounding last night....water up a good foot or more since sunday....below the slide was pretty much zero vis in the morning, only slightly better end of day......allison area was foot and a half vis at best and got better the higher you went....turned one steel on a blade and that was it.....saw one nice chrome released

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
nice to hear the river will be prime for the weekend :thumbup: glad to hear you finally turned one on a blade Nocoho :happy: :happy: its about time buddy :happy: :peace:

you heading out sunday?? let me know cause we have quite the group going this time :confused:

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
HOOK said:
nice to hear the river will be prime for the weekend :thumbup: glad to hear you finally turned one on a blade Nocoho :happy: :happy: its about time buddy :happy: :peace:

you heading out sunday?? let me know cause we have quite the group going this time :confused:
Ya you, everyother dog owner, .................AND HOPEFULLY Me....!!!!

:beerchug: Marko

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.