BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 more for us today! Both wilds - but still fun! Above vedder crossing. I think we got mom and dad - both released unharmed. Now that we know how to tickle the tummy they definitely settle down for a photo opt thanks to the tip from Hook! Both on bent rod jigs with a pink worm chaser! lol. Thanks Bent rod! :thumbup: And slimmed up my new waders - lol.

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Bent rod - Naaa were just shy :happy: We dont play hookie - we just work different days than the rest of you.

Professori - Are you sure we can't lure you over to the dark side - lol. I know I know - fly fishing is next on my list to learn! :thumbup:

·
Registered
901 Posts
wow you guys are on fire now :thumbup:

I was just a bit further up than you guys and nothing for me or anyone else i spoke to :(

i must admit i did like the look of that stretch of water as i passed at 6.30am ish

Visability was about 2-3ft where i started off
how was it there ???

Very clean looking fish by the way
no sign of seal marks?

and was it female got female and male got male?

·
Registered
1,206 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The visibility was actually very good - about 3 ft or so. Yes I got the smaller one - I assume it was a doe as the face was much smaller (nose) - the male had a much larger jaw line. At least thats how I was told to tell the difference. ??? Were you in the exact area as us - did you see us out there today? Cause I did notice a few guys around - but they were a bit further up and one guy on the fly.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
Nice goin', you guys..........those are some healthy lookin' steel'!....Headin' out Friday after a 1 monthlayoff (from fishing)....we will see if the back is up to the test...I'll be out there throwing the fly again looking for #1..............Ortho 8)

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
you guys learn well :thumbup: and i told you that tummy trick works wonders :happy: now the next thing to do is find one that has that fin missing :confused: Sunday hopefully we can fix that :drunk:

·
Registered
901 Posts
Were you in the exact area as us
No i was a fair bit further up past ON THE WAY
only had the fly rod out once for steel this year
water a bit to high for my fly rod
and with all this rain forcast will be a while longer :-\

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey way to go you two, guess soon you'll be out teaching others how its done. maybe you should take wookie so you can show him how to get one to the beach as he doesn't have much luck with HOOK and i. :thumbup:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.