BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,369 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sure glad it rained today...worked for about an hour then said the heck with this and went fishing....got to the river about 11:00, hiked in to this run i have been fishing, two guys there and one guy is just bringing a fish to the beach and said he has already lost one.....i started at the top of the run and am into a fish almost immediately....nice size, takes a long run and gone.....a few minutes later a solid hit, couple of headshakes and gone....frustration start to mount as i figure i have missed my opportunity......ten minutes later into a huge fish, wild runs and close to ten minutes later slide it into the shallows....big wild==released.......shortly after the other guy is into one, battles it in another wild, chrome.....i figures since no one has fished the tailout i would give it a try, put on a blade and third cast into a nice little wild doe==released.....throw the blade again and wham another fish on, much bigger, nice air time then does a tail walk down the tail out and he goes one way and my blade goes the other way.......the first 2 guys leave and this othe guy shows up i have been sharing the run with a few times and he is into a big fish, nice battle and loses it right at the beach.....time to get out of there as the rain is muckin up the water so headed up above the slide.....went into fish this one spot but the water was flowing to much to fish it properly......was hiking out towards the bush and decided to give a quick drift in this nice little slot and my wool gets hammered.......fish must be 4 feet out of the water on the first hit....chrome bar goes racing down stream and i can't follow because of the water....probably the wildest fight of the season for me with this one......12 lb or better, chrome, crazy fish and of course wild.....could not take a pic of this one as no one around and to crazy of a fish to try and hold with one hand and get my camera out

sure glad it rained today :thumbup:

HOOK i will meet you guys on sunday

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
hey buddy glad to see your hammering on those fish :thumbup: pm me where we should meet up on sunday and when, then i can make arrangements with the rest of the group :beerchug: Going to be a mini fishout on Sunday :thumbup:

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Seems like ur on fire, wow lots of fish for u yesterday, to bad i was at school.

Sounds kinda familiar to the day we had when i got the one u photographed. Looking at the photo's it seems it was from the same area, yes or no?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.