BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Was up at the lake yesterday having a look and the snow is looking mushy and ice is starting to melt around the edges! It has been quite warn up here during the day and last night it stayed above freezing all night. It wont be long till the lake is free and clear! :beerchug: If the weather doesn't change it might only be a couple of weeks! ;D

:cheers: Rick

·
Registered
409 Posts
I drove through Quesnel yesterday on my way home from holidays and the Dragon is going to be at least 2 or 3 more weeks I would say. Talked to some friends who went down on the weekend and they auged a couple holes into 16-20 inches of clear ice and with last nights overnight temperature of -10 it could be even longer until she breaks open. Williams lake was still frozen completely over, I will be keeping tabs on Dragon and will post once she ice free. Hopefully the weather turns soon, I've got the itch for the chronimid twitch.

·
Registered
183 Posts
pgBilly said:
I drove through Quesnel yesterday on my way home from holidays and the Dragon is going to be at least 2 or 3 more weeks I would say. Talked to some friends who went down on the weekend and they auged a couple holes into 16-20 inches of clear ice and with last nights overnight temperature of -10 it could be even longer until she breaks open. Williams lake was still frozen completely over, I will be keeping tabs on Dragon and will post once she ice free. Hopefully the weather turns soon, I've got the itch for the chronimid twitch.
....same goes for Kamloops, we are still gettinbg down to -5 or more at night and the days are just not getting warm enough...we need some rain and a few warm days

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.