BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Lot's of Springs mostly in the low to mid 20's some 30 - 35's as well.

In the inlet only bitting 20 minutes either side of high slack, outside 90 ft of water at 60 ft seems to work, cut plug or anchovy...

Tight lines

Bret

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Cape Edenshaw is starting to light up some Tyees coming in... Boats ready to go and I finally got the surgery over with in Terrace so I should be on the water Thursday, that old stabilized gas in the tank is mine and I'm going to have some fun with it. First charter set up for saturday...
Best part about this is I go fishing every day and my wife thinks I'm working :)

Tight lines and good weather everyone...

Bret

·
Registered
770 Posts
Should be a blast up there now and there should be no problem finding high single to low double digits a day now. How I miss the days!!!

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sunday and Monday Report from Masset...

The Cape is dead total waste of time most fish caught at 7 Mile/Wiah Point. Sunday was slow picked up Monday. Had 10 hook ups Monday landed 2, like I say I only get paid to hook them up if the customer wants to let them go that is there choice :) Most Chinook are between 12 - 18 lbs except for Bruce the over achiever that found one at 35 lbs, way to go Bruce you show off! We are seeing more bait fish showing up so it should be picking up. Tight lines and good luck everyone...

Bret

·
Registered
572 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
2 July

Hidden Island to 7 Mile is nuts, lot's of Coho a nd a fair amount of Chinook. Coho are 20 to 40 feet Chinook below 70 feet. Landed 12 fish in 5 hours, hooked up over 30.

Bret

·
Registered
81 Posts
thats good news! i will be in the area fishin on wednesday, hope to have a wicked day like that to report wen i get back! cheers

·
Registered
81 Posts
fished out to seven mile, had no trouble gettin our chinook.....even had a double header to finish the day....water was mint! and the fish just as nice. not as many coho as we've heard of but gettin our springs was no problem with fish ranging from 1o- 30 lbs. started by gettin our halibut then trolled bait for a few hrs. landed some coho but not near as many as people have been complaining about. Went out with west wood ventures.......classy guy and no trouble gettin you into fish. wicked trip alround. and very reasonably priced! cant wait to trip out again with him. :thumbup:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts