BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Not sure if anyone else is having difficulty with the media library on this page. Site features and news page. Almost all of the links to the media library come up with " this plug in is not supported". There is only three media library links that I am able to access. - flyfishing for coho salmon in BC, dead water -- flyfishing for pink salmon vol III -- 2013 area 6 seine fishery, out of control. All of the other ones come up with the message.

Oly

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
No problem, I was just wondering if it was something that I was doing wrong.

Oly

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
It seems to be working here on my end Oly, might be a browser issue, or if you are on a local network that can cause issues at times. I know I cannot view the media at my work for example. If you are using Internet explorer, that one can be a huge problem when viewing a lot of websites. there is a compatability mode option that can sometimes fix some fo the issues, but other browsers like mozilla or chrome are much more efficient and have fewer quirks.

Anyways, lets sort this out, we'll figure out what the problem is and get things working for you asap.

If anyone else is experiencing any issues, please say so here.

Thanks!

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Picked four at random. All worked except the Haida Gwaii one which said 'watch on YouTube, replay on other websites has been disabled by owner.'
I am using Chrome and Windows 7.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know what my problem is but, most of the videos have (before clicking them) Vimeo or Vimeo+Secure on the video. The ones with You Tube on the video are alright and can be opened on my computer. It is interesting that other sites have the exact same videos and I have no problem playing them there. I have even down loaded and joined Vimeo. This has not helped the problem. I won't be wasting any more time on this problem as I can view them elsewhere. Thanks for you help guys.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts