BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
237 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
having a tough time figuring out why you raised the post counts up after seeing there are less that 100 people that actually have the ability to be in said members area and almost 3000 non members.

seems like a lot of exclusion ....just my :2cents:

· Registered
5,163 Posts
EZ Rolling said:
seems like a lot of exclusion ....just my :2cents:
There is no exclusion! It is a contributing memebers forum, all members that wish to view or post in this forum must have 100 or more posts. There is also a Moderators forum that you cant see, to view and post in that forum you must be a moderator. Can you see where I am going here? I am sorry you are in the middle of the post push; you and a few others. Our intent is not to piss people off but enhance the forums viewership. Once you and other members hit the one hundred post mark the contributing memebers forum will be even better along with the entire site. Most of the contributing memebers wanted to see that forms post count to be between 200-300 post, I elected to stay lower at 100. Next year it will be raised to 200 posts, just you know. :peace:

:cheers: Rick

· Registered
3,796 Posts
Shane said:
I thought that there was gonna be a clean up of accounts that were inactive for a certain period?
From A little Bit about bcfishingreports.com:
* May 1st each year, any membership that has zero posts, and hasn't visited the site within the last 365 days, will be deleted from the registry. So go ahead, participate! You’ll get to know some people who love to fish, and maybe even learn something new or help someone else learn something new about fishing.

· Registered
22 Posts
professori . . . I'll bet your just baiting us newbes in hopes we'll hang out here long enough for you to hook us into a fishin trip or two into our terrific lakes. Hmmm too bad we don't have any nice ones around here I could barter with. 8)

Ger

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.