BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
can anyone explain the member status?is it due to length of membership or amount of posts,secret handshake or what?just curious.

·
Registered
5,452 Posts
Its the amount of post!

Inactive Member Posts 0 Members in this catagory - 1742
New to the board Posts 1 Members in this catagory - 680
Junior Member Posts 30 Members in this catagory - 82
Senior Member Posts 150 Members in this catagory - 21
MVP Member Posts 500 Members in this catagory - 3

This is something I quickly put together! I'm open to any sugestions! :)

Also the 1742 members are going to be pruned soon! :eek:

·
Registered
1,032 Posts
Time to post some more stuff to get up there with the legendary ribwart... :-* gonna have some crazy ass fun with these new features too...call it the fish chasing mike lure attatched to line hahaha, too bad it doesn't work so well on the ladies lol...

-----------------------------------------Mike >")))))))><

·
Retired staff
6,684 Posts
When you have low visibility like we do in conditions lately, you have to go big, go obvious...you never know when there might be a monster lurking down there!!! 8) ;D

----------------RIB >'((((((><

ps: your leader's too long Mike... ;) :D

·
Registered
648 Posts
jeeeeeeeeeeeeeezus, you do stay up all night thinking up this stuff, don't you Rib? ;D

·
Registered
354 Posts
Sorta sucks though. :p I lost about a one hundred and change post count in one of the site hacks/crashes :'(.I'm listed as new to the board but have been a member for 3 going on four years!! :(

·
Registered
1,438 Posts
I think there must be too much rum in that xmas cake your eating Rib. ;) Best of the season to ya.

GOFISH 8)

·
Banned
2,859 Posts
well noone really cares about how many posts we make

however

more posts the more your participating right ? why should the people that never post reap the rewards of all the insightful info left here without saying anything "ever"

just a thought

tight lines

HOOK

P.S. remember this site is provided by someone that pays for it himself im sure if he started to ask us to help only those of us that post often would be willing to help. am i right ? and we are all very grateful Berg ;) thanks

·
Registered
279 Posts
Rick,,, you'll hafta open a new category at 1000 for Rib,,,,, 8)

·
Registered
2,008 Posts
what would you call over 1000 posts? a legend? lol

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
And on that note, I believe I have just been promoted to MVP ::)

I think we should take a poll on a few options to see what we will name rib, and of course the others when they reach the 1000 post marker. If anyone has ideas you can pm them to me and I will put them in a polled post for a vote.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts