BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fishing report mid river last 2 days:)
Well now that the opening has taken place the fishing has slowed, up river 4 hrs 2 rods & just 2 fish and that's ok just fun to get out fishing.;);)

It takes about 3 days for the fish to get back in the system, and the boats had a 32 hr opening so we can rest fore a bit.

Would like to think most will head back to all the other things they did before sock fever hit them and we can get into some late river camping for springs then a bit of dino hunting.:cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts
Aug 25th

Chilliwack area yesterday 2 rods 4 fish in less then 2 hours. A little longer then usual but not bad at all. So many fish Im not too worried about what the commercials are doing, alot will get through and even more will come in behind them.

ADDITION: Was out today and same as yesterday. Lots of fish still in the river. More then enough to go around for eveyone and lots to get to thier spawning grounds.

·
Registered
745 Posts
It will be interesting to see if it does slow down later today and Saturday........ we were out yesterday afternoon and the catch ratio, fish on, was fairly constant all late afternoon/evening!

One more afternoon (today) to fish for me then it is into hunting mode!

·
Registered
901 Posts
I was out today and approx 16 rods, 7hrs - one fish landed :(

Two drift netters went by and only picked up two fish in three passes
so yes it did slow\die down

·
Registered
44 Posts
I didn't bother on the weekend due to crowds, but friday before was gang busters. 3 of us had 6 fish in 1 hour. I was quite surprised, but maybe we got the last push before the commercial void came.

·
Registered
745 Posts
It will be interesting to see if it does slow down later today and Saturday........ we were out yesterday afternoon and the catch ratio, fish on, was fairly constant all late afternoon/evening!

One more afternoon (today) to fish for me then it is into hunting mode!
Well we fished Friday night, three guys, ended up with 6 socs and a spring....slowed way down towards the evening, but lots of hook ups!

·
Registered
745 Posts
On a side note.... lots of springs hooked, some landed, some red, some white.... some big, some small(ish).....

:cheers:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts