BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone been up to this lake yet this year. hows it fishing? and did they actually build a dock which i have heard rumored? dont really relish the idea of swampy my 'toon through that mudbog. so the dock would be great lol :thumbup:

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok cool thanks Darcy. will wait a bit more i think to let the lake warm a bit more :thumbup: and i asked about the dock cause last time we were told there was a dock someone had already taken it for fire wood :naughty: :naughty:

· Registered
47 Posts
I went up to mike yesterday with my brother from back east...i had the float tube and gave him the pontoon. I tried full sink line (don't recommend in that lake for trolling), sinking tip, and floating line when the fish were rising...a bite or 2 from 7:30ish to 2 pm...neither of us caught anything. he even tried Mepps and other spinners..Tries copious amounts of flies.!!!! It was my 1st time out there and a nice little lake...Not many exits points to take a whizz though. A few guys from the dock were just casting a worm with a splitshot and waiting for bites..We seen 6 come out of there on worms from 11-14 inches.. Keep in mind if you guys venture out there that the gates open at 7..we got there at 6:40 and had to wait..Nice relaxing day though..I didn't chironomid though as i didn't have an anchor....

· Banned
2,854 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the update :thumbup: even without an anchor you should have tried chronies, first few years i fly fished i didnt have an anchor either :beerchug: too bad you guys didnt get more fish

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.