BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
1,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We got out this morning around 9:00 and by 10:00 we had a double header! 2 nice size ones. All the spots, except one, that we stopped at today produced NICE size fish between 5 - 7.8"! We got 6 in total today, and by then we were both tired and it was time to go home!
I did notice that the one large fish that I caught was more of a white color and Gords was alot darker skinned.
Anyways if you have never been sturgeon fishing - call up a guide and get yourself out there - its sooo addicting and so much fun!
Heres our double header

Heres Gords 7.8"

my 6.10"

· Premium Member
3,684 Posts
I'd like to know what you two were talking about just before they hit.... :D Sometimes the most
obscure conversations bring on the bite..... ;)

:beerchug: Marko

· Banned
2,854 Posts
how come i wasnt invited :happy: :happy: I know, I know, you dont want my bad luck on your boat now that you guys are on a hot streak. Nice fish, very nice fish. your both sure getting the hang of catching them now :thumbup:

· Registered
3,378 Posts
Keep marking those spots on your grid..(time & place)......They will also produce in the future.........................One more thing..........

;D............ ;D................... ;D.................. ;D...................... ;D........
........................Ortho 8)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.