BC Fishing Reports banner

morning Fly fish next week

3K views 11 replies 5 participants last post by  HOOK 
#1 ·
just looking for a buddy to hit the flow with one morning next week. Depending on location my leave time will probably be around noon.

I will be targetting Coho and/or Chum on the fly and have a few places to choose from ;)

Discussion starter · #3 ·
when i said week i of course meant weekday :peace: because on weekends i already fish with my dad and a friend LOL

I vaguely remember meeting you Stormin30 but cant place a face to you LOL

are you guys heading out in the morning or afternoon on wednesday?

Discussion starter · #8 ·
come on guys i wont bother heading out alone because its just boring most of the time that way :cheers: im good to go for Wednesday,Thursday,Friday and im heading out Saturday (sounds like) with my usual suspects but company is always welcome LOL

Discussion starter · #12 ·
I hope im getting a detailed report of your day out there Britguy :cheers: looks like im stuck to the pin as i have a couple good guys to head out with but they wanna chuck gear :-\ Oh well i will save the fly rod for the weekend then ;D and looks to be Wednesday is the day to go

However

if someone else wants to hook up on Friday (cant do 2 early morning in a row working nights) im good to toss a few bucks in for gas if they drive :peace:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.