BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody been catching around the cap lately? I was out Friday and Saturday and didn't get a sniff. It seemed pretty quiet as far as boats go to. Just wondering if there was something I'm missing? Again thanks for the input.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Mouth of the Cap?

The Cap mouth will produce through month's end or longer depending on the amount of rain we get. Lots of fresh fish arriving daily. Slow now after weekend rain. Will pick up after a couple of dry days. Herring and anchovy both working well. I fish whole herring on the bottom with or without flashers - more often with. Chartreuse flashers with blue or glow green teaser heads for herring. Bloody nose, glow, chrome, army truck teaser heads for anchovy. On the flood near high slack is favorite time here. Hope you do well.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Any new fishing reports out there or have most people packed it in for the year? I'm planning on going out to the mouth of the cap on Sunday, just curious if anyone is having any luck there in the last week or anywhere else.

Thanks,

KK

·
Registered
33 Posts
Fished Saturday the 16th through high tide. Fished the bottom with anchovies.

At best I had one strike and thats debatable.

Hoping to get out on more time before the boat gets winterized. hopefully it picks up.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts