BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all I just want to say that I very recently went out and was at a new place I've never tried before. I was hiking a full hour along the CNR and came to an area that's only accessible by boat. Yay! There were maybe 16 other BBers, and we all got along great! Most of them were 40-65yrs old, and some even had some very pretty daughters along for the day. Gotta love a hot girl suntanning right behind you while you fish. I found I was turning around a little more than usual during each cast. There was so much room we were all maybe 50 to 75' apart. Everybody cheered me on for hiking that far with 40lbs of payload. I bring lots of water, tackle, waders, jacket, bear spray, bug spray, camera etc..

I'm trying to start a picture gallery on this site so I can show you all my ugly mug and catches.

They were offering me beer, doughnuts, weed, access to their large ice coolers on the boats. All of which I respectfully declined.

It was one of the best days ever! After learning a new technique from a fellow who arrived and caught two Sockeye in ten minutes, I was so happy to feel the headshake after my third cast. Another two casts, and I was ready to hike back. It was such a beautiful place that I didn't want to leave yet. My ice cooler is in my car though. I was so happy like a giddy little schoolgirl that I walked as fast as I could back to the car and was there in 45 minutes. Whew...sweating bullets!

I think I'll bring my bike in the car next time!

Adios amigos!

·
Registered
1,395 Posts
Sounds great! Glad to hear you had a good day. Mind me asking what bar you were at?

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
2Metric said:
I'm trying to start a picture gallery on this site so I can show you all my ugly mug and catches.

Adios amigos!
I think most people would rather see pics of the suntanning daughters that you were talking about. :wink: :lol:

·
Registered
1,667 Posts
GOFISH said:
Actually Stone I'd rather see and/or meet them in person. :wink:

GOFISH 8)
My wife would kill me... :shock: :lol:

·
Registered
85 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Man you guys are funny!

Those were good jokes...aaaaaahhhahaha! There was a little dry sandy area, and that's why they were laying on beach mats. Stretchy short-shorts and bikini tops....

If the guys from that beach area reading this, I only mean the utmost respect to your daughters...and after all they seemed to be in their mid twenties anyways. Just take it as a compliment ok?

Ciao,

1 - 9 of 9 Posts