BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went out today for the morning, had the best day in numbers and size of fish, and the worst day in landing them. I hooked into 8 fish and lost 6. Every, and i mean every fish was over 20lbs, and 65% of them were fresh/chrome fish moving in. :happy: By far my best day out on the water. Only had the centerpin, i hate level winds now. Between me, my buddy Mike, and another guy, we hooked into almost 20 adults, only 1 jack. :thumbup: I left the camera at home, but i did manage to get a photo of the what was, a chrome doe again. I have all the roe i need now! ;D 6 skeins worth. They were hitting cherise wool, #3 gold french blades, and #5 colorado blades, and normal roe. Those were the top producers.

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
saw one coho jump yesterday and today, both small fish. Water is absolutely perfect, height wise i would like it about a foot higher, clarity, from wensday to today its gotten about another foot clearer, but still the awsome green colour.

· Registered
909 Posts
Right on nice to here another sucessful trip YG. We pounded the lower for a few hours first am. Got two jacks on roe, and saw three more taken, all at first light. Seems to be a lot of jacks hanging around, maybe the larger fish pushed straight up through. As YG said conditions are almost perfect for clear water. Maybe the rain at the end of the week will start the big push of fish through.
Cheers,
Crazy D

· Registered
1,702 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hate to say it but there was one fish that wasn't silver that we hooked, there were fresh fishing moving all morning till 12 when we left. I honestly didn't make more than 5 casts without a fish hammering what ever i had on, there were no soft takes today, they were all holding right in a seam. Basically anything u put on worked, but like i said before, i stuck to blades and wool, and when i went without a bite for 5 casts then on went a piece of roe and boom, it was litterally that easy

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.