BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went up to the Vedder on Tuesday and had an amazing day....I was just chilling at home on a day off and about 10:30am my girlfriends dad gave me a ring and asked if I wanted to head out to the flow.....dumb question!....so off we went...was fairly busy for a tuesday with many guys around boulder hole and alison pool so we decided to head up a bit further to get away from the busier runs..we found a spot that had about 4 guys only with lots of space between each other so it was time to get my line wet...brought some deadly spring roe from last year that I had in the freezer....got to give an assist to Steelie101 for that....he cleaned out his freezer before guiding season and I was the thankful recipient of some amazing roe on skeen and some single eggs (thanks again for all that roe dude).....hit a nice stretch of water that I have never fished and within 15mins bam....fish on!!! I was sooo stoked....after a quick battle I had her on the beach....a sweet little silver bullet coho about 3-4lbs....nothing like having your future father in-law take you out for your first Ho ;D....I will update with pics if I can figure it out....such a noob when it comes to posting pics.

· Banned
2,854 Posts
nice fish man! great to see your first one was a chromer because there is alot of tomatoes in the Vedder right now. nice piece of water behind you ;D think ive hit steel there before ;D LOL

tight lines

HOOK

· Registered
3,378 Posts
First fish of any kind stay in your memory bank for a long time(usually forever)...It doesn't seem to matter how much time goes buy, you always remember the first...Nice job and a beautiful fish, for sure....Ortho 8)

· Registered
898 Posts
Way to go man
nice fish :thumbup:
I have fished that stretch many times and not hit one fish

· Registered
1,367 Posts
Nice coho man! I remember my first. Was out on the ocean up north waiting to get that first salmon. I set the hook before the others even saw the rod tip move. I was determined. Landed a nice 10 lb'er, pics hanging on my wall. Don't forget that fish, it's memories like these that keep you coming back for more.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.