BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, when Wendy came down to the basement, looked at my rod racks loaded with fishing rods and asked how many rods I needed,I realized I needed one more than I already had. Yesterday, I made a step in that direction and went into Sea-Run and picked up a new Method 7 wt switch (7119) and a Sage 2210 reel in matching blaze colour. I have to wait a week to be able to afford a Switch Chucker Line for it and then get it out for the last of the coho season.

sage-2210-585.jpg

·
Registered
170 Posts
Very nice looking outfit prof. Have you been soooo good that you deserve an early Christmas present? I'll bet you can't wait to get out on the River with that unit.

Oly

·
Registered
81 Posts
I picked up one of those sage reels at the beginning of the summer and I have been using it none stop. Its a killer reel, super smooth. The only thing I don't like about the reel is that the black paint chips easy, not that it takes away from its awesome performance. I just like my gear looking like new, I baby mine and it still gets dinged.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Congrats on the new toy Gary! I love my switch rod - it's truly a pleasure to fish with. Mine is the 7 wt Z Axis, so it's not as fast as yours. The reel on that method looks great too.

·
Registered
3,669 Posts
Being as deaf as a post I watched that video with the subtitles turned on. Hilarity ensued. Most of them bear no relation to what he is saying. Nice looking outfit though. What was the total cost, prof, if it's not a rude question?

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
Sweet set up prof!! Give us an update when you finally get it out there!! Been dreaming about that rod!

hotrod

1 - 10 of 10 Posts