BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
225 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
well....looks like it rained. ;-) the river was UP and brown. vis was about 2'ish. Started early with some gymnastics to get in to where i wanted to be. once down the stairs it was all boil and trouble. fished roe on my new 9' Loomis gl 2. perfect rod for the day as i ended up bushwhacking down the bank to the only "run" that looked like it may hold a thing or two. fishing the run from the trees, it held and gave up one wild jack chinook. i put back. hit the lower but more for a looky-loo than anything else. i think i'll wait till things drop a little before i try again. still nice to be out.

·
Registered
43 Posts
well....looks like it rained. ;-) the river was UP and brown. vis was about 2'ish. Started early with some gymnastics to get in to where i wanted to be. once down the stairs it was all boil and trouble. fished roe on my new 9' Loomis gl 2. perfect rod for the day as i ended up bushwhacking down the bank to the only "run" that looked like it may hold a thing or two. fishing the run from the trees, it held and gave up one wild jack chinook. i put back. hit the lower but more for a looky-loo than anything else. i think i'll wait till things drop a little before i try again. still nice to be out.

Same flow, been out twice in the past week and a half and seen nothing. Apparently there were ~500 coho counted in a swim about 2 weeks ago, but i saw nothing. The gate is open now, no more gymnastics required.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts