BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I may miss some info re how to use the search. I never found anything interesting but I always tough it was because of me. Tonight I was trying harder :wallbash: and again, nothing. I typed salmon, and believe it or not, the result was 0. So clearly something is wrong with either the selection of keywords or the search option doesn't work from my account. Any help will be much appreciated. thanks!

G

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ramtuffyankee said:
when i type in salmon, your post comes up , G. so it works? somethings is weird
You mean the post in this topic. it comes up to me too now. it is the only one. I should expect thousands of post with the word salmon. I am assuming that when I do a search, the search is going to look at the text of every single post in the forum. Is this wrong? For example if you type reel nothing comes up. Or maybe now this post will come up. Basically I can't figure out the criteria of the searching.

G

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
are you searching while reading "show unread posts since your last visit" or "show new replies to your posts"?? when you are in those areas it will only search that part. try going out to the main forum "foyer" and type your search in there...that works for me.

·
Registered
517 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
now it works most of the time. the zoom search in the right side of the window doesn't work if I fist do a search sing that spot, then it works if I use it after I first used the link peetween profile and help. Something is wrong with this option though.

G

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.