BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Went up to merritt this weekend, tried to find pothole lake on friday night in the dark, I spent 3 hours cruising around in the forest in the dark :lol: So I ended up at lower kane lake at 12:00 at night. Got up in the morning and packed up because of the wind. Decided to go to lundbom and camp there. Between the next few days I only got a few hours of fishing in because of the fierce wind and the cold. Didn't get anything out of lunbom, but I lost 2 in Marquart, one of them was pretty big. I hooked them on a black spratley, and a black micro leach. Here's some pics,

Lower kane lake,

Lundbom,

And my truck when I did some exploring in the Lundbom area and almost slid off of a bank, :roll:

·
Registered
283 Posts
wow that place looks amazing, kinda scary about the truck, glad yer ok.

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ya sometimes I do some pretty stupid things in that truck when I'm determined to find some good fishing. :?

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
No, those lake shots are of lundbom. It was the only time the sun came out all day :(

·
Registered
555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks, it gets the job done and its sure fun to drive, but it costs too much money in gas, so I'm going to make it big and use it as a weekend machine, and buy a 4 cyl S-10 to use as my daily driver :? .

1 - 8 of 8 Posts