BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone! Was just wondering if anyone knew how the fishery up there is? I have never been there before and am heading up with a buddy for 3 days. This was my alternative choice since the Thompson isn't opening. Ill be up there at the end of October and was hoping to maybe get some insight on places to fish there. Pls post or PM if you have any advice. Cheers :beerchug:

·
Registered
1,161 Posts
Hate to burst yer bubble, it has a winter run and closes on jan 1 for the whole year, it's already in the regs.
A spot opening may occur, but i wouldn't hold yer breath.

Guess you'll just have to wait for MOE to open the T, or head to Skeena country.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Was just heading up to hopefully get a bit of action on the fly for some trout. Dont really care about any salmon.....lots of them down here. What I dont understand though; is it closed now or as of Jan 1st 2008 ?

G

·
good hunting up there and nice sized dollie in the lakes fish by the mouth of the lakes you will hit them for sure i think there is 4 little lakes the river goes through

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.