BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy everyone.
I'll be heading up to the QC for three months leaving in early Feb. and need a bit of advice, first off I've purchased a new spey outfit and need some casting lessons anyone up that way that teaches spey casting? Being from Alberta and have never fished for steelhead I also plan on hiring a guide for at least one full day just to get the hang of steelheading any recommendation?
Thank you all in advance.
Ray

· Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm the construcution manager for the installation of a new warden cabin on Huxley Island down in Gwaii Hannas. Heading out in two weeks and I'm pretty pumped about the whole thing, except for the weather. Both the job and the opportunity to spend a bunch of days fishing for steelhead should turn out to be a very memorable adventure. Any suggestion on flies that I should be tying before heading up? I also need to pick up some odds and ends any good fly shops on the way from Jasper to Rupert?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.