BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wow! Excellent site! I am a longstanding member at Gamefishin.com in Wa state. I was recomended to this great site and I can see why!

Anyway, I started fishing the Vedder last OCT. Had a blast fishing the big rock area near Tamahi. Did well last year.

I understand that rock is somehow gone now? and the Tamahi area changed alot from floods of last NOV.

We are traveling up on Friday of this week and were wondering how river is doing and if you could help with some prospect to fish at. Does not have to be your secret hole. Just some good areas to fish.

We will be coming from Sumas WA area and would like to catch some Springs.

Could return the favor with help on our local rivers for any member here. Also have seats open alot on my boat here.

Thanks
Ice
:)

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
First off welcome to the board Ice! :cheers: I'm sure you'll get some great input from fellow members right after our Thanksgiving dinners. :beerchug: In betwen time you can try our "search" feature at the top of the page. Type in the word Vedder River, or simply Vedder, and I'm sure you'll find a ton of goodies. If you have any further q's please feel free to drop a PM.

Finder :cheers:

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Happy Thanksgiving to all!. Thanks for the Pms. Love your site. Be in BC on Friday. Hope to get into some nice Vedder fish!

·
Registered
249 Posts
I was at Tamihi on Friday and the water was nice and clear. Lots of pinks and wild coho caught, but only a few white meat chinook or hatchery coho. I saw one chum.

The rock you referred to; it ain't goin' no where. That thing is too damned big to move. I'm sure it's been there forever and will likely remain there forever.

LL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.