BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New large decals now available for $5 a piece. :D :D
roscoe-pco wrote:
I use the commercial stuff, as all of you who have the small decals are aware, they dam near last forever, and if any of you have a prob with em in any way let me know and I'll gladly replace , by the way as I was saying they are commercial grade so I have to buy them in large volume, for example the small decals can only be purchased at min 200, so for the larger decals i do need to know who is interested, the blanks are NOT cheap! but if the interest is there I will print some off.
As for all you that have been PMing me yes decals (small) 2X5 or so are available, once again send a S.A.S.E. to 33270 13th ave Mission, B.C. V2V 4Y8 make cheques payable to C. Wills, thanks.

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Lets go guys..I know a lot of you had inquired about these in the past, so here's your chance pick a few of these new larger ones, (and original smaller ones) up. These larger ones will be great for the boat, R.V., or vehicle.:p

Thanks for your efforts in putting this together for us roscoe,...check's on the way! :p

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Price change

after negotiations and a trade for a days fishing the large decals can be purchased for $5 bucks a piece, great deal, and thanks to the wife who basically re-wrote and redrew the logo, looks the same just a little more detailed, The print shop says these babies will last 10 years slightly less in salt water.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey guys i tried to put on of the new large stickers on thr back of my round boat float tube but it only stuck for a couple of days and came off(now on kidd lake sign). i think i'll sew a patch on the top storage pouch above the back rest instead.

·
Registered
247 Posts
just to clarify the last post. the decal didn't stick well to the tube as it is a mesh type material. i have put a large one on my truck and it stuck like [email protected]#$t to a fly and i have had NO PROBLEMS with it. it's been washed a few times already and the color is just like new and no lifting corners or anything else. THEY ARE WELL WORTH THE FIVE BUCKS.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.