BC Fishing Reports banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New large decals now available for $5 a piece. :D :D
roscoe-pco wrote:
I use the commercial stuff, as all of you who have the small decals are aware, they dam near last forever, and if any of you have a prob with em in any way let me know and I'll gladly replace , by the way as I was saying they are commercial grade so I have to buy them in large volume, for example the small decals can only be purchased at min 200, so for the larger decals i do need to know who is interested, the blanks are NOT cheap! but if the interest is there I will print some off.
As for all you that have been PMing me yes decals (small) 2X5 or so are available, once again send a S.A.S.E. to 33270 13th ave Mission, B.C. V2V 4Y8 make cheques payable to C. Wills, thanks.

·
Registered
730 Posts
small decals are still just $2 bucks, 8X3, avail shortly,, last forever!
***LARGE DECALS ARE NOW ONLY $5 BUCKS***

·
Registered
730 Posts
Sorry for the delay 8 X 3 decals are now available. $ 8 each--error

After negotiations with the print shop $5 bucks

·
Registered
2,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Lets go guys..I know a lot of you had inquired about these in the past, so here's your chance pick a few of these new larger ones, (and original smaller ones) up. These larger ones will be great for the boat, R.V., or vehicle.:p

Thanks for your efforts in putting this together for us roscoe,...check's on the way! :p

Finder :wink:

·
Registered
730 Posts
Price change

after negotiations and a trade for a days fishing the large decals can be purchased for $5 bucks a piece, great deal, and thanks to the wife who basically re-wrote and redrew the logo, looks the same just a little more detailed, The print shop says these babies will last 10 years slightly less in salt water.

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey roscoe didn't know you were doing bigger ones . can you bring in to work for me to see, i'll probably want 3

·
Registered
247 Posts
:D :D hey guys. i saw the new bigger decals today and man are they GREAT. crystal clear and easy to read and see. lets all help out roscoe for his effort and BUY BUY BUY. FIVE BUCKS IS CHEAP. :D :D

·
Registered
247 Posts
hey guys i tried to put on of the new large stickers on thr back of my round boat float tube but it only stuck for a couple of days and came off(now on kidd lake sign). i think i'll sew a patch on the top storage pouch above the back rest instead.

·
Registered
247 Posts
just to clarify the last post. the decal didn't stick well to the tube as it is a mesh type material. i have put a large one on my truck and it stuck like [email protected]#$t to a fly and i have had NO PROBLEMS with it. it's been washed a few times already and the color is just like new and no lifting corners or anything else. THEY ARE WELL WORTH THE FIVE BUCKS.

·
Registered
730 Posts
I've got 15 large decals and about 20 small ones left after these go that's it so get em now if you want one.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts