BC Fishing Reports banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals, here is the user titles & member ranks. They are the life cycle of a Pacific Salmon.

Egg - 0 - Posts
Alevin - 20 - Posts
Fry - 100 - Posts
Parr - 200 - Posts
Smolt - 500 - Posts
Salmon - 1000 - Posts
Spawner - 2000 - Posts

·
Premium Member
3,732 Posts
That is way too funny Rick and most fitting I might add but what to do once 3,000 is reached or even
4,000 for that mater.....The "old boot" stage then just plain fertilizer.....? :D

:beerchug: Marko

·
Registered
5,453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Ya, we were thinking of something along those lines, Prof suggested spawned out, I like old boot! LOL Maybe Tomato? I guess once you have reached 2000 post or as you will, a spawner, you would then be reset back to zero and you would start the cycle all over again as an egg! :happy:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
HOOK said:
thats a hilarious way of breaking down the post count :thumbup: I like it cause im already a salmon :peace: I guess Rib is the only spawner around eh? :happy:
Yeah, and we all know what happens once you have spawned. :'( :'( :'( Poor ribwart.

·
Registered
886 Posts
fishortho said:
Hey Ribby....wait 'til you get "older" then the "spawning and the spent" will be fondly remembered, not practiced
;D ;D...........Ortho 8)......... ;)
I think I just saw rib get plucked off by an eagle. ;D

·
Premium Member
2,719 Posts
Ribby aint no steelhead......... :thumbup:
Hes bout to be a nice set o' Feburary coho skeleton ;D

Your a camper Uncle says.... 'pparently Im half Steelhead half Elk..... my buds say....

You just gotta keep up :drunk:

·
Registered
419 Posts
These new titles fit the bill perfectly. :thumbup: Keep these great ideas coming. Once you reach 3000 you could be the salmon god and greet all the spawners on their way to fishy heaven ;D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.